Experienced, Trusted, Neutral
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Our Coronavirus Response
2020 was a year of change and evolution. Part of our evolution is the pending relocation of our base of operations from our long-time home at the Resolution Arts Building in Midtown Sacramento.
We are continuing our practice without interruption and continue the successful use of the Zoom platform.
We continue to monitor current COVID issues. At present, we will consider in-person (or mixed remote and in-person) mediations and arbitration hearings on a case by case basis when requested. We require all attendees to be fully vaccinated and may require social distancing and masking. We also continue to provide all ADR services remotely as we have been doing very effectively since March of 2020.
We will announce a new practice location as soon as circumstances allow.
Our contact phone number and email addresses remain the same and only our mailing address is changing:
- Effective immediately, and until further notice, our mailing address is Richard L. Gilbert, Judge of the Superior Court (Ret.), 2111 J Street, Suite 408, Sacramento, CA 95816.
- Email Amanda Gilbert for information concerning scheduling and other case management issues: email@example.com.
- Our website at https://www.rgilbertadr.com provides information concerning our practice, scheduling, resumes, rates and fees and other information along with contact forms for scheduling and other matters.
- Wherever possible correspondence, briefs and other matters should be sent electronically via email attachment or cloud link (Dropbox, etc.).
- Our telephone and fax remain the same: T- 916.442.0414, F 916.442.7046
We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to provide you with the finest ADR services
As noted, we continue to provide comprehensive ADR services including Mediation and Arbitration using “Zoom” video conference technology. The Zoom platform provides an easy to use, easily accessible flexible format with separate private “breakrooms” for the parties. There is no cost to our clients for this service.
Click here for more information on our use of this service and to see a sample email with instructions to join virtual mediation participants.